Thursday, July 19, 2012

falling into place

painted rocks by Kim, The Rock Fairy

moving from Texas BIG house, to Florida small house, 
is making me a teeny bit anxious.
But I have decided to adopt the following Story People 
philosophy of Brian Andreas

"deciding everything is falling into place perfectly, 
as long as you don't get too picky 
about what you mean by place or perfectly"

I shall be moved


I vow to touch more paint,
less plastic keyboards
and glass touch screens



How are you finding JOY this week?


5 comments:

Meri said...

Everything will be totally deb-a-licious soon, no doubt about it. Are you getting ready to debut with the Blue Man group?

Barbara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim Mailhot said...

Gentle, gentle with your beautiful Self.
Yes, play in paint, Baby ! Such goodness for the soul ! Not to mention, putting those toes in the ocean whenever possible !!!!
Love you !

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Wonderful post! Cathy

Cherie said...

Love Story People, they say so many things so well.
I am finding joy in people I love (and that includes you)