Tuesday, May 31, 2011

down under



I needed some inspiration for funky photoshoots lately 
since I have been doing brides, seniors and real estate.


 So I told myself to only shoot from the floor and below the hip...without looking thru the lens. 


I LOVE this more than I can tell ya....







it is amazing the perspective the camera has 
when you get out of it's way!!

below hemlines, on the floor and below the belt has alot to offer.
so I dare ya...go explore this...

 Matt' sexy dancing legs

 me and my party blanket at the Music Festival Sprang Thang

and next time I am going to hold my camera over my head.

wanna play?

10 comments:

Annie Jeffries said...

This is such a fun thing to do Deb. I did this once at the Monterey Bay Aquarium. Shot from the hip pointing downward and got lots of foot and leg shots. Since I was walking along, I got some good movement in some of the images too.

Also did this somewhere else but can't recall. Amazingly, I had it when I started this post and now I can't grab the memory back. Damn, I'm getting old.

Anyway, love all the shots. I think I'll be carrying my camera at hip level today too. :-)

Marit said...

I wish I had the time to go out and play Deb... I'll keep the challenge in mind for 'better days' though... LOVE the photo's and love to try what shots I might get...

Anonymous said...

Dear Deb,
This is a fantastic idea.
Such an interesting world on the ground.
Love from Eva

Bella said...

Awesome! And this would make a totally great theme for 52 Photos!! LOL. xo

rebecca said...

love love love!

Cheryl said...

This looks like a lot of fun! I think I'm going to try it out.

windrock studio said...

Great, fun shots!!

Lyn said...

Especially lofe the turtle!

robin. said...

baby...you are talkin' my language!!! that is my favorite place to be!!

Unknown said...

love love love the feet