Monday, December 27, 2010

Mexico Mondays

this driftwood treasure ended up being my coffee table
My Mom and Jack

In these days of snowstorms and frigid temps, I go back.
I go back in my mind to a life in Isla Mujeres, Mexico.
My home was orange, red, yellow, blues and greens.
The bright colors,enormous smiles, snow white beach
and azure waters...oh Mexico


Share your Mexico memories with us here...sign in below and leave a comment...
Come on, take my hand, let's go back
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

6 comments:

rebecca said...

delightful. every breath.
you are....
just that, warming my heart.

Unknown said...

I can feel the water on my toes...

love love the 2 images of you and your friends faces, then feet!

I feel I can keep San Miguel going for months, but will switch it up with other Mexico adventures too.

x...x

Maude Lynn said...

I want to be there!

Sarah said...

Beautiful! Wish I had been there but sadly not! You have made me want to walk along a beach now!

Anonymous said...

Oh Deb... these are such special memories that are close to my heart... thank you for bringing these wonderful times back to the surface again. I so want to go back again...to feel the sun on my face the sand beneath my feet...laughter... margaritas and to swim in the crystal teal waters. I love you and look forward to going on another life adventure with you again!

Love & Light to you!

Dawn

Miss Robyn said...

beautiful.. I have never been to Mexico.. oh except once a quick trip over the border when we were in USA... I live in Australia.. so cannot join in Mexico Mondays.. but loved the visit here - thankyou!