Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mind Traveling


 photos from Facebook friend Daniel Bevell




My friend Meri posted "Mind Travel" last week and she asked " if you could travel anywhere right now,by plane, train, or the powers of your mind,
where would it be?"
This is my answer...
I would fly a fast plane to Kuwait, buy my son a beer, laugh with him a while and hug him real hard. Then I would return home to write stories about his smile, the scent of his skin and how I will worry about his sunburn.

3 comments:

rebecca said...

a thousand times YES!!

Meri said...

Let's all form a protective shield around him and his buddies so that they will all come home safe and sound. And Deb, you take as many mind trips here as you can. I know he can feel you near him.

Staci Danford said...

Well it sounds like you at the very least went there in your mind... and sometimes that is a pretty darn good journey...except for that hug part... and those are just plain better in person..
Miss you....
Staci