Monday, February 15, 2010

a note from my neighbors

Benefit for Heritage Haus B&B

Deb Taylor & Matt Hager

Saturday, Feb. 20th

Starting at noon

Lizzy Lou’s on the Square in

Round Top

Silent Auction!

To Donate an item –

contact Diane Tovey at

713-419-8757 or 979-278-3688

dtovey@theglassanvil.com

Several people have asked to donate items for a silent auction - I will help coordinate this for the benefit. Please foward to any of those you feel would be interested to provide an item for the auction. I will be there Sat. morning around 10am to set up and start checking in items. My email is available for anyone with questions. Thanks and have a great day, Diane

other donations can be directed to

CARMINE STATE BANK Hamilton- Deb Taylor PO Box 341 Carmine, TX 78932 account will close Feb 28

3 comments:

rebecca said...

perfect!
oh to be your neighbor and help you set this all up.
sending you love!!!
and more..
xoxoxox,
r

Unknown said...

Oh, shoot, I wish I'd seen this two days ago, I would love to donate a piece of my art but I don't think I can get one there in time for the auction. :((

Miss Robyn said...

what a lovely thing they did for you.. no wonder you love it.. a wonderful community by the sounds of it!