Sunday, June 7, 2009

time

Two years ago on June 3, 2006 I wrote my first blog post. Now 294 posts later, 10 pounds heavier, hair much longer, skin much wrinklier, heart much lighter, pocketbook much emptier and life so much happier I am wondering what the next two years will bring? Looser jeans? a short haircut? fewer bills in the mailbox? maybe a grandbaby? No matter what, I am loving this particular leg of the journey. I love my life right now, really wanting nothing much to change. Well, OK, maybe looser jeans and deeper pockets! for now I am just humming this one

4 comments:

rebecca said...

thank you for embracing your complete and beautiful N O W.
you seem to undulate J O Y from every cell of your being, which you share so beautifully with everyone.
xoxoxox,
rebecca

Kim Mailhot said...

Being PRESENT in your life is the very best and most precious gift you can give yourself...I am just learning that...and today I am grateful for all my teachers...including you, beautiful Deb.

robin. said...

to be able to just BE. is a beautiful thing. and it sounds, my dear Deb, like you have found that place to just BE. i wish that for more people...

Traveling Gypsy said...

That is so awesome!